#AskYourLibrary – we are connecting with borrowers and residents even when the libraries are closed
Every Monday librarians from Bracknell Forest Library and Information Service are live on Twitter to answer questions and give advice and help to borrowers and residents.
In a period when we are all bombarded by news, offers of free resources and suggestions about how to spend our time at home, Bracknell Forest librarians will help you navigate this incredible number of websites, platforms and proposals, to find:
- Reliable sources for your search, study, work and hobbies
- Free or very cheap courses that give you real value and help learning new skills or expand your knowledge
- Ideas for children, from learning resources to entertainment, and the family
- Book recommendations and reading ideas
- How to access family search and local study resources from home, such as Ancestry and Find My Past
- How to borrow e-books, e-audio books, digital magazines and newspapers.
From 3pm to 5pm, every Monday, anyone, library member or not, can tweet replying to the @bracknell_lib account, #AskYourLibrary. Outside those hours, feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your question is about your account, books renewal or charges, please send us an email.
Stay connected with us and subscribe our weekly newsletter, full of ideas and resources, at https://bit.ly/2SIqFU6!